Monday, August 29, 2011

Preschool Premeire


Dear Preschool Staff,


Thank you, thank you for filling my daughter's first day of formal schooling with joy. I am forever grateful.


Love,


The Monster Queen's Momma


What was the best part of school today?

“Um, I like drawing . . . I like playing with the girls. We rode the bus. We just had to HOLD ON. I sat with my best friend.”

“Who was your best friend?”

“I don’t know her name yet.”


When you played outside, what did you do?

“I goed down the slide alot.”


What did you think of your teacher?

“I called her Mrs. Christian. She gots other teachers. They ring their bells and they’re the readers.”


What story did you read?

“Chicken one. She didn’t listen; she she thought she was on the farm and not at school. She thought the ball and bat were a nest and egg. She thought the pencils were straw. She was so funny.”


When dad came home . . .

“Dad! DAD! I have to tell you something. I went to school and I rode the bus and I holded on and I was awesome!”

No comments:

Post a Comment