Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blessed To Be Inferior

I COULD sew on my own buttons, but Jasmine does such a fine job.


I WOULD make my own potato salad, but Keylin’s is better.


I INTENDED to carry it myself, but Cody was right there.


I THOUGHT about about creating a window, but Tyler was willing.


I WANTED to find the house myself, but I needed Saidee’s help.


I was ABLE to write the piece myself, but Kylee’s editing made it better.


I USED to teach by myself, but with Jo I am better.


I ONCE kept notes, but Marcia remembers for me.


There IS a manual, but I would rather have Michael fix it.


I HAVE sat at the hospital alone, but it is comforting to have my mom with me.


I DID have more free time, but my life is richer with kids.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! <3
    Haha and I remember when me and saidee had to come get you on the 4wheeler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I should feel bad, but it is comforting to know so many people take care of me.

    ReplyDelete