Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kindness

Today, a student remembered that I had had a special weekend with my family and was thoughtful enough to ask how it went.

When discussing blogs with students, I mentioned I maintain a professional blog; but, I do not have any followers. Two of my students chose to follow me even though the subject matter would be of little interest to them.

I heard a girl compliment a boy who is routinely ridiculed.

A young lady brought a homemade casserole to school for me to sample.

I was complimented by someone on my ability to help with biology.

A child told me I am loved.

2 comments:

  1. I find it amazing that you have sure a strong bond with your students. And that they hold a place in your heart as well as your family and friends(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to be able to spend everyday with people I care about.

    ReplyDelete